Brands: Disney, Warner Brothers, John Adams and Vivid via Norton PR.
Brief: Generate coverage across British national print and online platforms in 2018 and 2019.
· Specialist family and toy communications agency, Norton PR supplied a look book containing the top 40 toys, their associated retailers and RRPs
· Cultivated strong relationships with gift guiding editors
· Hit the phones daily for maximum coverage
· Responded to news alerts
· 2019 saw 322 pieces of coverage in publications including Heat, The Sun, Daily Star and Daily Mirror to name but a few.
BLACK TOWER WINE
Brand: Black Tower Wine via Pico Communication.
Brief: Support NPD and multi-year sponsorship of Tough Mudder.
· Black Tower Mudder Tribes led by celebrities and influencers, ran at each regional event
· A celebrity ambassador promoted the Tough Mudder sponsorship and limited edition bottles in a series of interviews
·Scheduled a series of competitions to win wine and Tough Mudder tickets across target publications to coincide with each regional event
· Oversaw the production of filming and photography which furnished social media manager with content to promote the sponsorship between March and October
· Launched the Deliciously Light range in trade and consumer media
· Organised for it to be evaluated for Slimming World SYNs
· Created a campaign with Slimming World influencers which led to reviews, food and wine pairings and competitions, emphasising low SYN count
· Placed and wrote trade adverts on Black Towers low alcohol offering
· Launched seasonal dressed bottles
· Secured weekly food and wine pairing columns in MyWeekly (UK) and Woman's Way (Ireland)
· 2017 - 2018: KPIs (58) v coverage achieved (280)
· 2018 - 2019: KPIs (58) v coverage achieved (185)
Brand: Japonesque professional makeup and accessories.
Brief: To launch Japonesque on British shores.
· Built a groundswell among beauty bloggers and ‘the new breed of celebrities’ on YouTube
· Cultivated strong relationships with makeup artists who would mention the brand in beauty interviews
· Created tons of beautifully designed content for social channels
· Built and nurtured a highly engaged social community
· Hired a celebrity to introduce the brand to traditional media
· Targeted beauty news, reviews, features and stories in traditional media
· Within a year, the brand was averaging 80 pieces of coverage per month
· Won a Pure Beauty Award for the launch of the ‘Safari’ brush
· This previously unknown brand was dubbed “iconic” by a number of well-known bloggers and vloggers
DR WYMAN CHAN
Brand: Dr Wyman Chan, Harley Street dentist turned
Brief: Dr Wyman Chan’s objective was to franchise his name in China, but to be credible there; he would need British press coverage and an army of celebrity fans. In addition, Dr Wyman Chan wanted to generate bookings for his clinic in Central London.
Approach: Bread and butter traditional PR combined with a sustained programme of celebrity endorsement.
· From Sarah Gove to Sali Hughes, hundreds of reviews and news pieces were generated
· Dr Wyman Chan featured on TV shows including Fake Britain and The One Show and radio shows such as 5 Live (all BBC)
· He was named official sponsor of ITV1’s X Factor and Sky Living’s Britain’s Next Top Model
· Generated free celebrity endorsement with stars including Nicole Scherzinger, Rebel Wilson, Jessie J, Girls Aloud, The Saturdays and many more
· His home power whitening invention, Get2Smile won a Harper’s Bazaar award for ‘best teeth whitener’
· Dr Wyman Chan is now a rip-roaring success in China
Bigger Than Cheryl (Sky Living):
Dr Wyman Chan gives Cheryl wannabes a smile makeover.
THE GRAPE ESCAPE
Brand: The Grape Escape, Discovery Real Time
· To generate solid ratings for this flagship series about a man who risked everything to follow his dream of owning a wine estate in South Africa
· To boost interest in buying the series from channels worldwide
· To publicise its launch in each territory, starting with the UK
· To secure a British distribution deal for the wine brand
· To promote the wine estate as a tourist destination as well as the wine brand itself
· Launch event in London to introduce the show to relevant media
· Event in Cannes to secure international distribution for the programme
· Official unveiling of the estate, which boasted a restaurant with a Michelin-starred chef and the largest jungle gym in the Western Cape
· Various food and wine matching events in London and South Africa
· Press trips to South Africa for key national and international journalists
· Used Wine Relief as a platform to launch the wine brand in-store and then promoted it at major trade shows
· The show was syndicated to Ireland, South Africa, Australia and New Zealand
· International coverage spanned news, features, TV, travel, food and drink and generic product pages
· The star was interviewed on TV and radio shows, as well as in newspapers and magazines around the world
· The wine estate became a leading tourist destination in the Western Cape
· Secured a distribution deal with Sainsbury’s. The wine brand was named ‘category leader’ within three months on shelf