DR WYMAN CHAN LONDON
Brand: Dr Wyman Chan, Harley Street dentist turned
Brief: Dr Wyman Chan’s objective was to franchise his name in China, but to be credible there; he would need British press coverage and an army of celebrity fans. In addition, Dr Wyman Chan wanted to generate bookings for his clinic in Central London.
Approach: Bread and butter media relations combined with a sustained programme of celebrity endorsement.
· From Sarah Gove to Sali Hughes, hundreds of reviews and news pieces were generated
· Dr Wyman Chan featured on TV shows including Fake Britain and The One Show and radio shows such as 5 Live (all BBC)
· He was named official sponsor of ITV1’s X Factor and Sky Living’s Britain’s Next Top Model
· Generated free celebrity endorsement with stars including Nicole Scherzinger, Rebel Wilson, Jessie J, Girls Aloud, The Saturdays and many more
· His home power whitening invention, Get2Smile won a Harper’s Bazaar award for ‘best teeth whitener’
· Dr Wyman Chan is now a rip-roaring success in China
**Please note this is a live account which has been going since 2006 with a one year break.